Centre for Photonics Expertise are delighted to announce we are partners of Emerging Tech Fest 2021.
Book your space here: https://www.emergingtechfest.com/
How industry-academic partnerships with Centre for Photonics Expertise (CPE) can boost industry in Wales
Working with Academia, Tues 26th January, 10.30-11.30
Come and meet the CPE team where we will showcase how we work with businesses across Wales to support product and process development. Find out how recent advances in photonics technology can boost your productivity and drive innovation across a wide variety of industry sectors.
Chair: Carole Eccles, CPE Business Development Manager
- Dr Hazel Hung, CPE Business Development Manager
- Dr David Coathup, CPE Research Fellow, Wrexham-Glyndwr University
- Dr Yasir Joya, CPE Research Officer, Bangor University
- Dr John Tomes, CPE Research Fellow, Aberystwyth University
- Dr Hatef Dinparasti Saleh, CPE Research Fellow, University of South Wales
How Photonics is driving Innovation in Wales
Emerging Tech, Thurs 28th January, 14.15-15.15
Centre for Photonics Expertise (CPE) invites you to join their panel of industry experts from a wide variety of sectors to discuss their journey of development and innovation. Find out how photonics is relevant to industry and the exciting projects that they are working on.
Chair: Dr Rachel Cross, Lecturer and CPE co-academic lead, Aberystwyth University
- Eurion Thomas, European Operations Manager, Techion UK
- Nigel Roberts, National Manager UK/Europe, iVapps
- Kelvin James, Managing Director, Diamond Centre Wales
- Prof Caroline Gray, Director, OpTIC Technology Centre, Glyndwr Innovations
- Matthew Wasley, Knowledge Transfer Manager for Photonics, KTN